Cabins in Beavers Bend Rental Policy
Guests Reservation Policy
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. / check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Person making reservation must be 25 or older and be present during the entire stay.
- Absolutely no smoking inside or on the deck/covered porch of the cabin. Do not allow cigarette smoke to enter the cabin through open windows or doors. Do not discard cigarette butts on the ground. Place all cigarette butts in proper receptacles. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- No pets allowed, failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required for all reservations. Deposit is applied to the total balance. If your reservation is within two weeks of arrival, you will be charged in full at time of reservation.
- Your credit card will be charged for the full reservation minus the non-refundable deposit 14 days prior to check in. Reservations for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years will be charged 30 days prior to check in
- Two night stays with Saturday check-ins only permitted if weekend rate is applied to both days.
- Valid credit card is needed to hold reservation. Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted.
- All holiday reservations require a minimum three-night stay. All other reservations require a minimum 2-night stay.
- Cleaning fee of $75 will be charged to your credit card if cabin is left in disorder or require excessive cleaning.
- Small amount of firewood is complimentary for all indoor fireplaces in-season (late October through early March).
- Cabin must NOT be used or occupied by more than the maximum allowable number of guests at any given time, including renter’s family, children, and guests (Autumn Pointe - max 6 guests).
- No paintballs or paintball guns allowed on property.
- Guests are not permitted to cut down or damage trees on cabin properties. Violators will be reported to the McCurtain County Sheriff´s office for damaging trees. Fallen trees and limbs found on properties may be used for outdoor firepit only.
- Beavers Bend Log Cabins and our private owners can not be held liable for any accidents or losses incurred during your stay.
- Renter/Cardholder is responsible for damages and/or misuse of the property and its contents by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges.
Noise & disturbances :
- Noise travels a long way in the woods. We ask that all guests do not play outdoor music or use obscene language. All guest must follow the area's quiet hours of 11:00 pm nightly. These rules are enforced by the McCurtain County Sheriff's Department, game wardens, and park rangers.
- ATV riding is prohibited around or on the cabin property. Most roads around the cabin are county roads and it is illegal to ride a vehicle that is not properly tagged. Fines start at $250 per person and are enforced by the Sheriffs and game wardens.
- If you feel these policies are being violated by area guests, please call us.
Hot Tub Policy:
- Hot tubs are sanitized and water is changed after each guest departure. There will be a $100 cleaning charge on hot tubs that have been contaminated with foreign materials. These include, but are not limited to, bubble bath, shampoos, soaps, body oils, and glass. Use of these materials will damage the working components of the hot tub, resulting in extensive damage.
- Do not sit on or place items on hot tub covers. They will break! Replacements average $600 per cover. The condition of your hot tub cover was documented after each guest departure.
- Renter/Cardholder is responsible for damages and/or misuse of the hot tub & hot tub cover by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges.
- Reservation for three nights or less - cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged a one-night rate. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to your arrival date will be considered a no-show and will be charged for the full stay.
- Reservation for four nights or more - cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a one-night rate. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to your arrival date will be considered a no-show and will be charged for the full stay.
- Holiday cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a one night rate. (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- 14-day notice required on non-holiday cancellations. 30-day notice required for all major holidays. (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- No refunds for early departure or inclement weather, unless the National Weather Service has issued official statements discouraging travel.
- In order to receive the proper refund, all cancellations require email notification and email must match the email provided at time of reservation.