Here are a few rules guests MUST follow during the stay
2. No pets in cabin.
3. No jumping on the beds, couches, or furniture.
4. Remove food from dishes and cookware and run them in the dishwasher prior to checking out. Please do not overload dishwasher.
5. Throw food waste in trash. Use garbage disposal only when necessary.
6. Do not use granite countertops to cut or chop food on. Please use cutting boards.
7. Please clean up all spills.
8. Do not litter on the property. Place all trash in proper receptacles.
9. Hot tubs are sanitized and water is changed after each guest departure. There will be a $50 cleaning charge on hot tubs that have been contaminated with foreign materials. These include, but are not limited to, bubble bath, shampoos, soaps, body oils, and glass. Use of these materials will impair the working components of the hot tub, resulting in extensive damage.
10. Do not sit on or place items on hot tub covers. They will break! Replacements average $600 per cover. The condition of your hot tub cover was documented after each guest departure.
Cleaning fee of $75 will be charged to your credit card if cabin is left in disorder or requires excessive cleaning. Renter/Cardholder is responsible for damages and/or misuse of the property and its contents by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges.